onsdag 23 januari 2013

WOYWW #190

Well, this is what my desk looks like right now, but the pictures were taken last night. I had just finished my card for this week's Pysseldags slot (check the post below this one) and everything from tape to glue to flower stems are just where I've flung them mid creation. Heh... Anyone else do that?


I also included a picture of the three orchids that live in the window by my desk. The pink one is crazy! It's so bushy it's scary... Soon, it won't fit in the window but will have to sit in the middle of my desk... Then how will I get any crafting done?

Oops, seem to have caught myself om camera as well...

No, hop on over to Julia's for a sneek peak at all the other desks out there! And why don't you post a picture of your own desk and join in the fun? We're always looking for more friends!

8 kommentarer:

  1. Great card really lovely and the flowers are beautiful
    Ria #92

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your desk looks nice and inviting! Whatever you are doing to the orchids - they are liking it! By the way -- I see you in the window! Tee hee.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay #126

    SvaraRadera
  3. great desk I love seeing what everyone gets up to..i had to check out the card too its great I love the swirls I spy also. your flowers are amazing I have a wonderful knack for killing anything green and alive ...they are never that way for long ! !! hope you have a great week and thanks for visiting Andrea #6

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your orchids are fab
    Desk is great as well lots of yummy bits going on
    Jackie16

    SvaraRadera
  5. Looks like a cosy spot there! I wish my orchids would something exciting like that - in fact I wish they'd do something!! Thanks for your visit, Chris 86

    SvaraRadera
  6. beautiful orchids! Great looking desk with lots of fun things to play with! Thanks for sharing and have a great crafty week! Vickie #35

    SvaraRadera
  7. Those orchids are lovely, what a wonderful thing to have in your creative space!

    :)trisha
    a little late
    #164 this week!

    SvaraRadera
  8. The orchids really are spectacular aren't they, and a great shot give n it was dark and against glass! Meanwhile, I was expecting your desk to look something like mine and no - indeed, I see no signs of what I would call flinging about! Mind you, the flowers you've made/got are very much nicer than any I have too!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!