söndag 19 februari 2012

Cardabilities #49

I really love sketches! They get my creativity up and running when I'm in a slump, and they make me think and expand my ways of looking at crafting. My card today is my submission for Cardabilities sketch #49. I reversed it, and swapped the hearts for the adorable bird cage. The designer paper I've used comes from BoBunny (I cut out the brid cage from a DP) and I've added some paper from a japanese book I bought at a thrift shop, some twine, and stickles.




Thanks for your visit, please come back soon!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Snyggt och stilrent!! Fint med rosa och rött!!

    /Ejja

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jättemysigt att bland rosa och rött. Gillar!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Adorable card, I like how you used paper from a book and that cute padlock :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!