onsdag 1 augusti 2012

WOYWW #165

I've moved! On Saturday, 6 people (myself, my parents and three brave friends) made an Olympic effort and moved all my belongings from one apartment to another. My new apartment is on the third floor with no elevator. A total of 44 steps with every single thing I own... And I do own lots of things!

So today, there will be no picture of my desk, as I don't have one yet. I have unpacked 2 out of 6 boxed labelled "scrap", but for some reason focus has been on unpacking kitchen stuff and assembling furniture. As always, Julia's place is full of inspiring desks and things. Hop on over and check them out!

I'll leave you with a picture of a card I've sent to one of my friends to give them my new address.


Thanks for visiting and have a great Wednesday!

9 kommentarer:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog... yes i will be selling those laces abroad too... beautiful card... wish i could make my as beautiful as those...
    #45 Riya

    SvaraRadera
  2. 44 steps will keep you fit. lovely card & i hope it does'nt take to long to unpack all your thinks. jill #57

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hope you are happy in your new apartment - and you get all your crafty stuff unpacked soon. You'll certainlly be fit with all those stairs to climb!
    Bernice #2

    SvaraRadera
  4. Well hope you get settled in your new home really soon - with 44 steps everytime you go in & out you are going to be one very active & fit girl !
    Hope the new workdesk gets set up & boring things like the kitchen give way to some fun crafting soon ! Ali #53

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hopefully you will be unpacked soon and happy crafting and creating again.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Moving is always pretty stressful, but you will get there. Lovely card . Francesca #92

    SvaraRadera
  7. You will be like a mountain goat after skipping up 44 stairs every day..and fit as well!! Glad your move went well!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, I had a fab day and was thoroughly spoiled :D
    Hugs, LLJ #1 xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. You will run those stairs in a while, they make you fit.
    First kitchen stuff... How mature. I remember moving to the house I live in now. Husband and I unpacked the really nessesary things and then started with the fun stuff. Not a very wise thing to do, save the best for lest!

    SvaraRadera
  9. I cannot imagine moving all your stuff up 44 steps. yes it was an Olympic effort. Hope you get sorted and are able to play again.
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!