torsdag 29 november 2012

SOG November sketch

I've made a cute little card inspired by this month's sketch at Some Odd Girl. I think they've turned into my favorite stamp company! I just love the cute digital and clear stamps, and how they seem to go with every occasion! 


My card was made using a fairy stamp and paper from Simple Stories. The little sentiment stamp Grattis means Congratulations in Swedish. I gave this card, along with a little present, to my friend Sofia for her birthday last week. When I had wrapped her gift, I thought it looked a little plain, so I stamped the gift with the same sentiment. I thought it was a fun idea (I imagine no one has ever done that before...)!


Thanks for dropping by, see you soon with more cards and some Xmas stuff...

1 kommentar:

  1. Gorgeous card! So soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us this month at Some Odd Girl!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!