söndag 17 februari 2013

Another green haired girl...

I just love coloring my stamped images in whacky color combinations. The only problem is, that when I'm done with an image, matching it up with papers and getting it onto a card is quite challenging. I might have to start working on my self-control... ;)

I know it's a bit too bright, but I love the glitter effect...

Sitting at my desk last night, randomly browsing the internet for some inspiration, I stumbled across Sketch Saturday! They post a sketch every Saturday, and you have the week to play along. I was inspired by this week's sketch and my card practically made itself!


I've used an image from Saturated Canary which I've colored with my ProMarkers (and pimped with lots of glitter) and papers from Glitz. I've stamped a bit randomly with a hexagon stamp from Gummiapan.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #246
I Love ProMarkers #155: One for the Girls

3 kommentarer:

  1. She looks so fab! I love the glitter - and oh yes, I will be getting that hexagon stamp. :D I'm a big fan of Sketch Saturday, they have some great sketches.

    SvaraRadera
  2. It's smashing. Love her hair, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fun card, lovin' her green hair! Super layout too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!