måndag 11 februari 2013

Some Odd Girl February Challenge

New month, new sketch! Yay! Isn't it a great image? This time, I used some of my stash too, some very pretty papers that I've had for a while (a year...) and haven't had the heart to cut. No time like the present, eh?


Using my favorite color, purple, is a bit of a challenge for me. I don't know why, since I have no problem buying pretty purple papers... ;)


I've colored with ProMarkers, as usual. Isn't Snowfall Kaylee just gorgeous? You can redo her color scheme over and over and over... Hop on over to the Some Odd Girl blog and check out the sketch! There's still time to play along. =)

1 kommentar:

  1. This is adorable!! I love green and purple together! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!