fredag 10 maj 2013

Celebrate!

Happy Friday! And to some, happy long weekend! Here in Sweden, Ascension Day yesterday means that schools are closed today and I'm really happy with that. Nothing beats a 4-day weekend, right?

Today, I'm sharing a birthday card for the Passion for ProMarkers challenge #197 - Birthdays. As the rule is that every entrant must enter a card with a birthday sentiment, I hope that my card counts, even though the sentiment isn't Happy Birthday but Celebrate. It's still a birthday card... ;)



The image I've used is Happy Gwen from Some Odd Girl, and I've colored her with my ProMarkers. I added lots of different papers from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics collection and some embellishments that were sitting around on my desk.

Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon! =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!