måndag 27 maj 2013

Copic Girl?

Hey ho!

Today, I'd like to share a card with an image that has made me want to switch from ProMarkers to Copics... I got to try out Tabbatha's copics to color this image, and I fell head over heels in love! Copics have always scared me stiff, but when I got to try these (and this brand new gorgeous image from Some Odd Girl) I just reeled at the possibilities! I do use my ProMarkers, can't just put them in a drawer and buy a whole new set of markers, but I'll be buying new Copics when I "need" new markers...



Anyways, cute little Artist Mae is colored up with copics and paired with papers from Maja Design and Prima. I kept my card clean and simple to make sure the pretty image got all the attention it deserved.

Thanks for stopping by! End of term is here, and that means that my focus will be on work rather than posting cards on my blog, but not to worry. I'll be back with a vengeance! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!