fredag 27 januari 2012

Deconstructing Jen - the 36th Sketch

I was really inspired by this week's sketch from Deconstructing Jen. Or, rather, I was inspired by Jen's card interpreting the sketch, so I lifted it. That counts as an interpretation of the sketch, doesn't it?

I was asked to make a card for my friend's mother in law, and my friend asked me to make it purple. Now, those of you who know me also know that my favorite color is purple, and that I rarely make purple cards. Not for any particular reason, really, I love to buy pretty purple papers, decorations and stuff... I just don't make so many super girly cards. This card is an orgy in purple, roses and cuteness!


The photo doesn't do the colors justice, though. I've used papers from Swedish Maja Design - the Ska vi ta en fika collection. For decorations, I've used some tan twine, roses, butterfly brads and a ticket. The metal flowers are from BoBunny and the clip from Tim Holtz.

Come back soon, I have more cute cards to show you!

1 kommentar:

  1. This is great! I love the supplies that you used, those flowers are gorgeous! And I'd definitely say you used the sketch. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!