torsdag 8 augusti 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #39

I'm back! The weather has been awesome, so I haven't really spent any time in my crafty corner... I've been out in the sun, reading, having fun with my friends, generally enjoying my vacation. With only a few precious days left, I've felt the urge to get some crafting in as well.

This card is one of my first real attempts at the CAS style. I find it so challenging! Less is more? I usually go with something like "there can never be too many flowers"...



I found a fun sketch challenge blog to help me get into the CAS state of mind - CAS(E) This Sketch. Boy, do they have inspiring sketches! My card is inspired by sketch #39. I've stamped my stars and sentiment with Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, doodled the frame and little "jump lines" by hand and added some bling. It's so HARD not to go crazy with embellishments!


I'll be back with more stuff, CAS and otherwise. Stay tuned!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!