tisdag 17 maj 2011

Deconstructing Jen - the First sketch

Today I'm playing along in a sketch challenge! The very talented Jen Shults has started her own challenge blog! I love her card sketches, so I had to give this one a whirl! You can play along too, just follow the instructions on Jen's site. Deadline for this challenge is May 18 (tomorrow).

My card is pretty small. I wanted focus on the stamped image, it's such a statement in itself! I've used paper from MME - Stella and Rose, some tissue tape from Tim Holtz, a rose from Prima, a pink pearl and some organza ribbon. Glitter and distress ink too, of course.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh this is just adorable! I love the soft colors of this and the way you tilted the image panel! I'm so happy you played along with us this week at the Deconstructed Sketch. :)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!