onsdag 11 juli 2012

WOYWW #163 - playtime!

Summer has taken a holiday, it seems. Today's weather is just as grey and depressing as it was yesterday. Which means that it's perfect for crafting!! Yay!!


This tag is left over from yesterday... I think I'll play with it today, try to make it prettier!


Ooh, look! A lovely kit from Mollys Scrapbooking! And it goes perfectly with Timmy's Spring Distress Inks... I'll have a play with that later...


Look, there's my mask! I love playing with that too... And the Pringle's things are perfect for altering!

Don't forget to pop over to Julia's and check out all the other fabulous workdesks!

10 kommentarer:

  1. I'm going to have to buy some pringles now - LOL BJ#80

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the circle mask...its so useful isn't it!! Happy woyww! Trish #68

    SvaraRadera
  3. SPotted your name (fabulous!) so thought i'd come and have a look - and it was worth the pop over. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    Mort #9

    SvaraRadera
  4. I have got to get some of those new distress inks for myself!
    I like where you are going with that tag!
    WOYWW#119

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love those teal spots on the tag - did you use the mask to make them? I love the soft ice-cream colours of the flowers too - you HAVE been having fun!!
    Hugs, LLJ ~57 xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks for visiting my new desk on WOYWW - Will love to seee what you do with all those pretty bits and bobs. Max #66

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fun tag-in-the-making, and those spring colors are wonderful!

    :)trisha, #36 this week

    SvaraRadera
  8. Thanks for a peep at your workspace. Hope you have a good week - Hazel, WOYWW #124 x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Some lovely projects on their way - hope you will sharehow they turn out ! Ali #60

    SvaraRadera
  10. Pleeeease dont' tempt me to go buying Pringles! My weight has crept right up again and I really need to cut down lol!! I'd love to see how you alter the pringles tins though, and what you use them for afterwards. Your tag is going to be great.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #4

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!