onsdag 18 juli 2012

WOYWW #164? I think...

Today there's another whacky Wednesday over at Julia's. We all dive into each other's work desks and check out the messes as well as the cool storage ideas and pretty crafts. My desk is a mess, as usual. I have a green layout underway, some freshly printed digital stamps that will be coming next door with me to do some coloring with my crafty neighbor.

So, check it out:

A green layout... Half done...

My pretty Allsorts tin, ready to be put to use... Just need to figure out what to put in it...

Let's get coloring!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment so I can check out your blog too. :)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog....your desk may be messy but I think I out do you this week!!! Dont forget to post your finished project so we can see how it comes out.

    Julie (paperpathway) #96

    SvaraRadera
  2. lovely things on your desk Happy crafting jill #52

    SvaraRadera
  3. I like the look of the green layout. It's a lovely soothing colour choice. Have fun colouring with your neighbour. Kate #131

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello thank you for popping in to see the Doodly Birds and your comments on the head teachers room. I am so glad you like it so far.
    You are certainly busy on your desk and the drawings are sweet.
    Lynn and the Doodly Birds

    Stayed tuned for further adventures in Doodly Bird Land

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thanks for the sneak peek! Happy WOYWW #125 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

    SvaraRadera
  6. That's a lovely fresh green you've got on your layout!!
    Hugs, LLJ ~70xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. You are so lucky to have a friend so close by that likes to craft too! For some reason, I seem to collect friends who have no crafting gene at all! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :) #50

    SvaraRadera
  8. A busy day ahead but a great green start.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nice busy desk with lots going on. I love the tin!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #3

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!