onsdag 27 mars 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge #39

Today I'm playing along with the challenge over at Saturated Canary Challenges. The challenge this time is called "Read All About It!" and has to do with books in some way.

I chose to use a page from a Chinese book as a background for my digital stamp (I think the book is a textbook on economics or marketing...). I stamped some leaves along the bottom with the bright green distress ink called Mowed Lawn.

I've used lots of layers and tried to make the whole card feel like a greeting from Wonderland. :)


The sentiment means "too far away for a hug" and is from Swedish stamp company Pysseldags.

This is my entry for Saturated Canary Challenge #39 - Read All About It.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!