onsdag 27 mars 2013

WOYWW #199

I haven't played along in a while, my workdesk has been neglected due to testing and grading at work as well as family birthdays and other stuff. Now I've got my Easter holidays, which means that my poor desk is getting much more attention. Yay!


As usual when I'm not crafting, there's a cat on my desk. There's also my new cutting mat/desk protector and lots of papers (see the unorganized pile? horrible...) I have to get my stash back in order so I can actually fit some more projects on my desk...


Now, hop on over to Julia's and check out all the other fantastic desks out there!  And be sure to come back next week for the 200th WOYWW!! Yay!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely coloured cutting mat, mine's a nasty green colour! I also like your cat. Looks very well groomed. Happy Easter and thanks for sharing! Lucy #37 x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Pretty cutting mat and baker's twine to match too. BJ#67

    SvaraRadera
  3. Pretty kitty! My big boy likes to get up on my space and knock things off. Barb #108

    SvaraRadera
  4. wish you lots of hours over the holiday period for your crafting needs and look forward to seeing what you make
    Wishing you a very Happy Easter and a great day today
    Ria

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love your new pink mat, and your desk sitter. He looks very comfortable. Thank you for your visit. We are off to the farm shops again today to get our veggies for the weekend. Have a good holiday and I hope you get plenty of crafting done. xx Maggie #17

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!