tisdag 7 juni 2011

Deconstructing Jen - the Fourth Sketch

Jen Shults has done it again! Her sketches are amazing, and the fourth one is no exception!

 For this challenge, I've made a card for a magnificent person at work, who'll be moving on to bigger, better things way too soon! I'm going to miss her especially much because she's been such a wonderful sounding board, cheering squad, and friend to me! I've only worked there since August, and as you might know, being new at work isn't always easy. Our workplace is a tiny bit special, and it's taken me the better part of this school year to navigate the code of the place.

For my card, I colored a wonderfully funny image and paired it with colorful papers and ribbon, a couple of white flowers and some tissue tape. To finish it off, I added Stickles to the edges. What do you think?




The title says "Så långt ifrån en KÄRRING man kan komma", which is Swedish and roughly translates into "As far from an OLD BAT as can be".

Thanks for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!