onsdag 6 juni 2012

WOYWW - It takes a village...

Today, my desk is full of little houses! I've made 18 of them for a friend who wants to give them to her class as a parting gift. Now that they're all done comes the tricky part of getting them to her. I don't have a car, you see, so I'll have to devise a plan to take them on my bicycle...



The purplish shiny house at the front is a spare house, in case she needs an extra one. If not, I imagine I can come up with someone who wants or needs one...

Hop on over to Julia's and check out all the other desks!

11 kommentarer:

  1. Drive safely Anna! I don't know if you realised but you have taken a very artistic photo this week! Love them. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 105

    SvaraRadera
  2. ...looks like someone has been very busy...the odd one is nice as it stands out from the crowd...well done and thanks for sharing...Mel :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Woyww, wow, you have been busy, the houses look really cool,im sure your friend will be over the moon with them, you could always get them to pick them up?? ;)
    all the best, mark

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely little houses! Good luck transporting them where they need to go! -Mari #124

    SvaraRadera
  5. cute houses,i made these one time as xmas pressies,your friend will be pleased
    have a fab crafty week
    kay #52

    SvaraRadera
  6. what a great gift, lovely little houses, love the purple one!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous little houses, I love them. Happy WOYWW!
    Sophie
    #81

    SvaraRadera
  8. May be a trailer for your bike Anna!

    The little houses are really cute and what a lovely parting gift for the teacher to give to her pupils. However you decide to deliver them I’m sure there will be lots of smiling faces in the class on their last day.

    Thanks for sharing and ………….
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x
    #127

    SvaraRadera
  9. Excellent! Very pretty houses. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. What super houses, hope you got them to her in 1 piece! Take care my WOYWW friend, am still snooping, all but a little late! Zo xx

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!