onsdag 27 juni 2012

WOYWW - water!



It's Wednesday again! I've almost forgotten about weekdays now that the summer olidays have officially started, but luckily, my blogosphere friends still care about what day it is, so I'm reminded too.



Well, what's on my workdesk? A whole mess of papers, masks and water in different containers. I'm out of baby wipes and decided to try water and paper towels instead. I figure the environment will be equally mad at me either way... What do you think? Any tips?


Have a happy Wednesday now, see you tomorrow! And don't forget to skip on over to Julia's and see what she's up to...

5 kommentarer:

  1. If you want to recycle then put your wipes in an old pillow case and wash them to enable you to reuse them. They are clean enough for crafting . Great space for crafting and good that you consider the environment too.
    JoZarty x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wellll...I still like baby wipes, I know water would get knocked over or something! And they're good for giving your fingers a bit of a going over too! I like the bottle though, very swish, (if that's a word!) Your crafty space looks well organised, more that I can say for mine at the moment! But at least I got the hedge cut this afternoon!) Happy WOYWW
    ((Lyn)) #34
    PS
    And thank you for becoming a new follower! I'll email you my 700 followers digi bear if you'd like it. (It finishes Saturday)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I like baby wipes, never thought of recycling them though, will have to have a yhink about that one.


    Sheilagh 104

    SvaraRadera
  4. definately baby wipes for me ... but i use them for many things afterwards as well so no waste there. great busy space. thanks for sharing
    janet #11

    SvaraRadera
  5. happy WOYWW! i once saw a post about using baby wipes for making backgrounds.
    thanks for sharing!
    hugs,#23
    peggy aplSEEDS

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!