söndag 25 september 2011

Deconstructed Sketch #20

I haven't played along with the other girls at Deconstructing Jen's for a while, but the latest sketch really inspired me, and I whipped up a card the other day. The colors aren't really ones I use a lot, but this time it felt right. I'm trying to build up a stash of cards, so I don't panic every time someone has a birthday and I want to send a card (recognize the feeling, anyone?).

The papers are from MME and Les Editions Infocrea, and the image is from Gorjuss.




Thanks for stopping by!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Anna,
    Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog :)

    This card is just gorgeous - love the colours!!

    Nat xox

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks fantastic! I love the papers you used and that image is just adorable! I love hearing that the sketch inspired you. Thanks so much for joining this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!