måndag 21 maj 2012

Some Odd Girl - too late!

I altered this little pencil case on Saturday, but didn't have time to photograph it until yesterday afternoon, so I missed the challenge it was made for. I'm so pleased with how it turned out that I want to show it anyway!

I used a digital stamp from Some Odd Girl and colored it with ProMarkers. I'm especially proud of the turquoise hair, that was really working outside the box for me. I decorated my pencil case with old note paper, lace and a lovely ribbon that sparkles! First though, I stamped it all over with a background stamp from Prima, to make it a little less plain. I added some pearls and roses to finish it off. My fairy has some glitter on her wings too, she's ready to take off!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!