onsdag 30 maj 2012

WOYWW #156 - Summer colors!

It's the third anniversary of What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! Wow! It's my fourth go at blogging my creative space and visiting others... Be sure to pop on over and give a cheer for Julia who came up with the idea and who's kept it going for so long!

My desk is full of summer colors today! I'm busy making summer cards for graduations, confirmations, kiddies and parents who want to show some appreciation for their teachers, and of course for all my teacher friends! We do work really hard, despite the long summer holiday, you know. ;)



Oh and look, a little sneak peek of something, too! I wonder what that could be...

Please come back in a few hours to check out my reveal for today´s sketch over at Cardabilities!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Hmmm could it be an ATC?! Happy WOYWW - I love your desk today, all that scrummy paper! Helen, 8

    SvaraRadera
  2. So much going on this week - you have been busy !! Love the happy summer colours ! Hope your cards are appreciated ! Have a great crafty week ! Ali #47

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy 3rd WOYWW Birthday. A great way to bring crafty friends together in fun and friendship.
    Can I guess that somewhere there's an ATC for another WOYWWer? Lovely colourful desk...
    Love JoZarty x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Those are nice colors, I'm a teacher, too! barb #121

    SvaraRadera
  5. I so love that stamp of the old lady, I have it myself and have used it many times. I think I will come back and see what you have been upto. Thanks for sharing and happy crafting.

    Eliza #140
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, what lovely summery colours! Thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW anniversary!

    Ali #86

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!