torsdag 18 oktober 2012

Cute Halloween!

Yes, I've made another Halloween card. It's not as spooky as the earlier one, but it's a Halloween card just the same. A friend of mine was just added to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog DT, so I thought I'd play alogn with the current challenge. This is my first time using a Tiddly Inks stamp, though I've been eyeing them for a while now... They're so cute!

Here's my card, complete with Halloween papers and decorations from Mollys Scrapbooking's latest kit, Häxbus.



Thanks for stopping by, please come back!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, didn't realize this was your first Tiddly Ink stamp. You picked a great one! I think you colored her up so well Anna, tack så mycket för att spela med oss hos Tiddly Inks. :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. super cute card! the image looks perfect! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks

    SvaraRadera
  3. too cute zildara! I love the step card and wryn looks adorable!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, who have thought that this cute Wryn can be used on Halloween card! You've made it just perfect for the occasion! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and I hope to see you again :-)

    SvaraRadera
  5. great coloring! love the aqua, orange, brown combo! very pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love that about Tiddly Inks too, not only are they cute they are so versatile!! I think your first card using Wryn is just amazing and I would love to see you pop this on the Tiddly Inks FB page...The rest of the girls would love it!! Thank you so much for joining us for the Halloween challenge! Xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is so wonderful and cute!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!