tisdag 2 oktober 2012

Some Odd Girl GDT call!

Kristy over at Some Odd Girl has announced a Guest Designer call! Woohoo! I really love the happy, quirky style of SOG stamps and of course I'm applying. I would be a great Guest Designer for SOG because I love to create pretty cards with stamps and try to use different folding techniques as well as challenging myself to use sketches, different colors and new materials. I use ProMarkers for coloring and think that coloring is a great way to relax and take my mind off everyday stuff.

Here are my three favorite SOG projects:




Now, my fingers are crossed! Check out the call over at Some Odd Girl!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Lycka till! I'm sure you will make a fabulous Odd Girl. I love your creations and hope you make it!

    SvaraRadera
  2. aww these are amazing...thanks for sharing and good luck.

    SvaraRadera
  3. absolutely beautiful work!! Good luck sweets!! :)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!