onsdag 31 oktober 2012

WOYWW #178

Welcome! Today my workspace is oddly organized... Or so it seemed when I looked at it this morning. However, my photos don't really emphasize that, they're more a documentation of what I got stuck trying to do last night. I've been asked to make a very special layout, which means the pressure is on... and I try to make a background, just to deem it unworthy five minutes later. Hopefully, if I let it sit on my desk for a bit, it'll all fall into place.

My lovely Bassett's tin, which holds all kinds of goodies.

Tape! Who can live without it? Oh, and backgrounds to the left and right...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please pop over to Julia's to visit all the other lovely desks around the world!

8 kommentarer:

  1. Now why have I never thought of linking my tapes like that? Thanks for the tip!
    Love your Basset tin!
    Hugs, Neet 23 xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I am seeng so much lovely washi tape on desks today! happy WOYWW! Lindsay #97

    SvaraRadera
  3. Another vote for your Bassett tin, and I totally agree about the tapes as you'll see if you have a moment to pop over to my workdesk. Happy Wednesday :o)
    Sue x (Miniowner @102)

    SvaraRadera
  4. I think it's very hard when you put pressure on yourself to create something "special"..we worry the details to death it seems! Love the washi tapes on a rope, that's creative! Thanks for visiting my blog today, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love that tin!! I've just started collecting washi tapes....too pretty to use!!
    Have a good week
    Caz
    #137

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the look of all those lovely paper packs. Good luck with the special LO.

    SvaraRadera
  7. It is really hard to make something when it has to be *special*! I know my desk was frighteningly well organized this week...just wait until next week when I've had a chance to play on it. It will be quite the mess then! :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment...Deeyll #60

    SvaraRadera
  8. I just got my first roll of Washi tape last month and I still haven't used it.... it scares me and I don't know why!!!


    Morti #49

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!