fredag 19 april 2013

Coloring on Kraft

Over at the Some Odd community, the current challenge is to stamp on kraft instead of whichever paper you use regularly. I had a litte card already cut out (spellbinders are so handy for making cards that aren't plain squares!) so I stamped my image on it and dug out my watercolor pencils from the bottom of a drawer.



I started out with my pencils, shading Gwen's dress with a couple of different colors. Then, I went over it all with a water brush to blend the colors together. The rest of my image is colored using only one shade per area, but layering the same shade over and over gives a pretty nice effect too. I've gone over all the areas with my water brush, sometimes more than once.

This was a completely new technique for me, and I really enjoyed working with my pencils. I'll definitely be using them more, alongside my usual ProMarkers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!