tisdag 16 april 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #79

I've started making ATC's. It's a real challenge, keeping inside the tiny format of an ATC (I use playing cards as a base for my ATC's) and still being able to fit everything I want into them. Today, I'm playing along at Wicked Wednesday for the first time. Wicked Wednesday is an ATC only challenge blog that I found out about from Tabbatha.



This week's theme is "Show Us Your Suit". My ATC is a playing card that I covered in metal tape and embossed using a Tim Holtz embossing folder. After that, I covered it in black gesso. When the gesso had dried, I sanded it off with my trusty nail file and decorated it.

This is my first real attempt at several new techniques, a new format and a new style. Yikes!

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon!

4 kommentarer:

  1. You did a phenomenal job, I absolutely love it! I also use playing cards as my ATC base quite often. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a wonderful ATC, love the sentiment and the black gesso! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Buhahaha! Welcome to the darkside - it is challenging working with the size of an ATC, but it is also very addicting. Perfect to try out all new techniques! I just love how this one came out, great use of the black gesso. :D

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the black & white theme especially the black lace! Perfect for our Wicked Wednesday challenge!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!