måndag 22 april 2013

Going all orange...

Today I'd like to show you a card that I've made using this week's Sketch Saturday sketch as well as for a challenge over at Some Odd Girl's ning community. The SOG challenge was to use brads on your project. Now, I don't own that many brads, but I discovered that I'd bought some green, yellow, brown and black ones that I'd then just put in a drawer. I'm sure you know how that is...



My card features Flapper Kaylee from Some Odd Girl, colored in ProMarkers. The designer paper comes from Simple Stories and the embellishments are just stuff that was lying around. And the brads. Obviously.

Promarkers used for this card:
Skin: Almond, Satin, Putty
Clothes: Amber, Honeycomb, Pumpkin
Hair: Cinnamon, Cocoa, Chestnut
Eyes: Raw Sienna

I'd like to enter this card for Sketch Saturday's sketch #255.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!