lördag 20 april 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC #80

I'm hooked. I can easily see myself making more ATC's! The pocket-sized format is such a challenge, and at the same time it gives so much more room for trying new stuff and experimenting.

The challenge over at Wicked Wednesdays is Black, White and one other color. I chose purple (my favorite color).


Like last week, I've used an ordinary playing card as a base for my ATC. I've painted my card black (using black gesso). I then stamped with one of my favorite bubble stamps in white on the black card. Some tissue tape, gems, purple and white twine, a silver angel (I'm hoping silver can count as white for this challenge), a rose and a sentiment made with my trusty label maker are what I added.

As I played around with my decorations, I noticed that the gesso was pretty easy to scratch off the card's glossy surface, so I covered up the most obvious scratches afterwards, applying more black gesso with my finger. I like getting a bit messy when I play with my paints! :)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll leave a comment and come back really soon!

Oh, and don't forget my friend Tabbatha's cousin, Griffin. Click the purple ribbon in my side bar to find out how to cheer him up!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!