måndag 29 april 2013

Passion for... Animals!

Hello everyone!

Today, I'm sharing a card for a little girl. I've been trying different things and techniques lately, and something new I've tried on this card is tearing the paper along a ruler instead of cutting it, to get a distressed edge. I really like how it came out, but I don't know if I'd be able to get it as straight without the help of the lines on my crafting mat.



I've used the digi stamp Spring Parade from Some Odd Girl and papers from Crate Paper's Little Bo Peep collection. I've colored my image with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the individual animals and put them on little foam pads to make them pop out from the card.

This card is my entry for the Passion for ProMarkers Challenge #195 - Animals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!