onsdag 17 april 2013

WOYWW #202

Is it Wednesday already? Can't be! I've been s busy enjoying the fabulous spring weather, I haven't even looked at the calendar... Oh well, might as well let you into my crafty corner, messy as it may be.


I had a brain wave today, and had to get a new project going before I forgot what I wanted to do. Ever done that? Ever forgotten the Best Craft Project Idea Ever? Wholly frustrating, isn't it?


Here's my desk. Gesso, brush, a tag... Another tag, nearly finished... And a spiky little something waiting to be put on the soon-to-be black tag...


The black tag project will be featured here within a day or two, so stay tuned!

Now, fly over to Julia's little place and check in on all the other crafty spaces out there!

7 kommentarer:

  1. loving this tag and I will be back to see the black tag
    Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #40

    SvaraRadera
  2. The tag tuned out great! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #88

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks for visiting:), I loooove to peak at everyone's work and where they create. Beautiful atc I love the background and your sweet bird and I will be back:) have a great day..

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cute tag! Here in the southwest U.S. it is spring. Birds are nesting, sun is shining. Anyway, Happy WOYWW! Thanks for stopping by!
    Carol N #108

    SvaraRadera
  5. OHHH Black gesso!!! I so want some! Love the little bird! I'll be checking back to see how the black tag turns out.
    Anna #123

    SvaraRadera
  6. oooh I am very much interested what the black tag is going to show but the one you did show is nice too! He, he I forget best crafty ideas all the time! Must be my age!!! :-)
    Lots of hugs,
    Cardarian

    SvaraRadera
  7. I so love black gesso, now what are you upto? Love the other tag too. I always forget things, it's normal and a womans right LOL

    Happy Belated WOYWW
    Eliza 46

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!