söndag 14 april 2013

Rooting for Griffin


Today's post is about a brave little boy in Aurora, Colorado. His name is Griffin, and in the beginning of May, he will be undergoing a hemispherectomy in an effort to manage his very serious form of epilepsy. My friend Tabbatha of The Zadis Project is Griffin's cousin, and she started this project to cheer Griffin on during  his three month hospital stay.



I made this card for Griffin at the Stockholm Scrap & Pearl Event, and I'm planning to make at least one more to send him at the hospital. If you want to do the same, follow this link or click the purple ribbon in my side bar to get to Tabbatha's blog post with all the details you'll need.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!