torsdag 18 april 2013

SOG April Challenge

Sometimes, other family members want to help with my crafting...
This month there's a great new sketch just waiting for us all over at the Some ODD Girl blog! I just had to play along after I'd colored up my pretty little Shy Fairy.

My card was made using paper from Crate, a ribbon, some pearls and the numbers 2 and 8 from American Crafts. I've used Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers for the edges of the papers and the bubbles I've stamped around my image.


My attempts at CAS are getting more and more frequent - do I sense a new style? We'll just have to wait and see.


I've colored the image using the following ProMarkers:
Skin: Ivory, Satin, Putty, Sunkissed Pink
Hair: Pastell Green, Mint Green, Green
Dress: Orchid, Amethyst, Slate and Apple, Leaf Green, Bright Green
Eyes: Cinnamon, Cocoa

I've also used a Sakura glitter pen for the little beads in her hair and a white Signo pen for the highlights in her eyes. The wings are lightly glittered with Frosted Lace Stickles.

1 kommentar:

  1. Very sweet! I love the colors! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du lämnar ett spår!
Thank you for leaving me a comment!